A great way to save money and earn FREE golf is Fairwinds' Player Advantage Program. Player Advantage Cards are valid for ONE year from the date of purchase.
Player Advantage Card is $50.00 (plus tax)
- Discount rate on all greens and cart fees
- Card Holders may reserve tee times 8 days in advance
- 10% discount off regularly priced merchandise
- 20% discount on USGA GHIN Handicap Service
- Automatically enrolled in Fairwinds' Rewards. Earn FREE golf!!
PLAYER ADVANTAGE CARD HOLDER TEE TIME RULES:
- A Card Holder is entitled to obtain up to (2) tee times per day and must play at that time. Player Advantage Card proof is required upon each tee time check-in.
- All golfers are required to check-in at the Pro Shop 30 minutes prior to tee time, and 15 minutes prior to tee time with the Starter.
- We strive to keep greens fees reasonable, thus please inform the golf shop if your entire group cannot make your booked time. Foursomes showing with less than (4) players on a regular basis will have their reservation privileges revoked. The club reserves the right to pair up groups of less than (4) players.
- A second time failing to notify the Pro Shop of a canceled tee time may cause the card holder to lose tee time privileges.
- Any violation of these Rules and Regulations by players, or abuse of any employee may result in loss of golf privileges and/or Player Advantage Card at Fairwinds Golf Course.
FAIRWINDS' REWARDS PROGRAM
As a Player Advantage Member you are automatically enrolled in our rewards program. Each dollar you spend on cart, greens fees, driving range tokens and merchandise purchases will earn one reward point. Accumulate 750 points and you earn a FREE round of golf. It's that simple - the more you play the more FREE golf you earn!
MAKING TEE TIMES AT FAIRWINDS:
There are two convenient ways to make tee times and to cancel tee times.
- Access to the automated system is available on the internet 24 hours a day at www.FairwindsGolf.com
- Player Advantage Card Holders may call the Golf Shop between 6:30AM and 5:00PM, 772-462-4653.